Mar 27, 2012

Last Saturday's Event


Tonya and Steve are great collectors of mine and of other artists and also two of the nicest people one could meet. They are wonderful supporters of the arts. 


I'm speaking with the new owner of Flourish, the painting with the red-orange tulips. Casey and Guy are two of my new collectors and I was so happy to be able to meet them and talk with them about why they purchased my painting. They are also wonderful supporters of the arts. 

I am working on a brand new original that I hope to finish in the next few days. It is bound for my Zions Bank Art Show this coming May. Painting live for a crowd is something that is very hard to set up, but also very fun to do. The one thing I miss most is my music that I listen to while I work. It's stressful to worry about people bumping into my wet panting, yet it is so rewarding when I hear a little 6 year old whisper to her dad behind me: "Whoaaa dad...she is painting! I want to paint too." 

No comments: